- When guests arrive, give each a page with ten Christmas stickers.
- The object of this game is for each person to get rid of their stickers by sticking them on someone else – but only one sticker on each person.
- If a player gets caught, they must take their sticker back.
- They must also take a sticker from the person who caught them, but they can try to give these stickers back later in the game.
- In addition, if someone falsely accuses you of “stickering” him/her, then you can automatically put one of your stickers on that person.
- The first person to get rid of all 10 of their original stickers is the winner.