Free Call From Santa at Dial My Calls
There’s a free phone call from Santa at Dial My Calls that you can personalize in a few different ways to make it a great experience for your kids.
You can customize the free call from Santa with your child’s name or a general greeting if you don’t find their name on the list. My child’s name wasn’t on the list, and the message still sounded natural and not like it was missing anything.
My favorite part of the free Santa call from Dial My Calls is that there are seven different phone call messages that you can send to your child. This makes it really easy to customize the call for their age and behavior.
Here’s a summary of the messages that you can choose from:
- Santa’s Greeting #1: A phone call for older kids who may not believe in Santa
- Santa’s Greeting #2: A message for a child who’s been doing great in school
- Santa’s Greeting #3: This message includes a bible verse
- Santa’s Greeting #4: This is a general message from Santa and the reindeer
- Santa’s Greeting #5: A message encouraging your child to have better behavior
- Santa’s Greeting #6: A response to a letter sent to Santa that includes a wishlist
- Santa’s Greeting #7: Praise for a child who’s been doing a great job this year
The free call from Santa can be scheduled for an exact date and time, making it easy for your child to receive the call. You can go in and easily set up more phone calls or cancel the one you have set up.